The proximity of Adrenaline to the Coronado Naval base and other San Diego military bases, the number of former players having come through the system who are now in our armed forces, and the fact we have service men and women who work for the brand creates an underlying military vibe all around us. We are proud of the fact that we have these relationships to test products and pull cues from when it comes to designing a new garment. With our most technical piece to date, we knew we had to pull out all of the stops to create the best shell jackets in the game yet. Pulling inspiration from military garments, both classic and progressive, we've mixed in two types of fabrics to provide stretch and durability. Now Featuring Patch iD - Adrenaline Identification System. Adrenaline's new military-inspired Patch iD allows you to create a history of service that can be worn like a resume. Let what you wear say more about who you are and where you've been than ever before.
- Generous cut to fit on the sideline.
Fabric and Features:
- Strategically placed stretch and nylon fabrics for top performance.
- Detachable hood with gusset and drawstring.
- 5 exterior pockets with snaps and 1 interior pocket.
- Adjustable Velcro cuff.
- Exposed smooth faced zipper with edge stitch and storm flap.
- Drop tail.
- 72g/m2 100% polyester woven.
- 130g/m2 100% polyester jersey.
- 65g/m2 100% polyester tricot with moisture management.